And It all starts



It all starts somewhere, either you see some of your friend's friends making hundreds in forex, or you saw some attractive banner in internet ad, or facebook, or one of those annoying pop up ads. And let me guess what happened next.


  1. You had some financial needs yourself. You started imagining earning the kind of money advertised. You started dreaming owning the expensive things you always wanted. 
  2. You opened a demo account and started trading. 
  3. Not bad, you made some decent amount of money in demo. Only problem is, its not real money. So you can't withdraw the "profits".
  4. So you opened a real account, and listening to some bogus/ half baked advise, you deposited $100 or even more.
  5. You started trading small, you made some and you lost some. 
  6. And the small you lost was kinda annoying, so you open bigger entries in the hope of recovering your balance. 
  7. After the euphoria is over, now you realise the deep shit you got yourself into. Your entire account is almost wiped out. In order to save your account and the money you deposit, you deposit more.
  8. You trade more in the hope of recovering the losses. Fast forward few weeks and a full phase of emotional torture, you lose it all. Everything! 

If you can relate to above, don't worry I did the same when i first opened my account. Let me be open, I lost close to USD1k, and that was when I just started working. And the exchange rate in my country at the time was USD1=$3.8.

Note : Ignore Feb & March'17 statement. These two months result is the reason I decided to write this blog in the first place.


At entry level job, $4k was my two months of salary. I lost two months of salary in forex just because I was too eager to make quick buck. I thought I found the easy way of making money. I thought it was some kind of holy grail that I found. And all those Hollywood movies showing genius protagonist geeks making money out of stock and forex market only made things worse for me.

Fast forward three years, after hours of trainings and readings, and practice and failures; finally i found a breathing space in the market. A space that made me a little bit of money at one time, at the same time given me back the motivation to learn the right trading technique all over again.

Now that is all for the intro. Next entry onwards, its reviews and testing. Good luck!

Disclaimer : Everything (Mostly) you have read in Forex forums are true. EAs may not be the best way of making money in long term as you are more likely to be successful trading manually then trading via robot. I am here just to share how I am recovering my losses and helped to regain my motivation to learn the right technique; and sharing it with those who may be in the same situation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[EA REVIEW] Budak Ubat v1.27

[EA REVIEW] Hobbit EA v7

[EA Backtest] Budak Ubat v1.27