An Intro

Starting fresh with my blog with the intention of sharing my experience with everyone else out there with the hope of together we can learn something from my past experience.

And in the way probably I can help you guys to make a little bit of money. I'm not going to make you a millionaire, I don't even make thousands over the market. But for those who have lost quite bit of fortune, hopefully this blog will show you it's not the end of the world. And you can still make your way up to green in balance.

Basically, at this point of writing what I have in mind on the coverage of this blog is
1) EA review
2) Broker review
3) Back Test of EAs
4) Forward Test of EAs. (Real or Demo)
5) My live trading results.
6) Some simple trading techniques

Not sure about the item 6 above as I will be honest, I'm not a very good trader myself. But what I have gained over the last few years, is some valuable experience which finally is helping me to cover back some of the losses i have made in the past.

So, lets hope we gain something together while we are at it!

Note : I am still considered a newbie in forex trading thus my posts may not appeal some of the advanced traders, though I am totally open to constructive criticism and any advice you guys may have for me. Do leave a comment if you have any questions or advice for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[EA REVIEW] Budak Ubat v1.27

[EA REVIEW] Hobbit EA v7

[EA Backtest] Budak Ubat v1.27